Beginners Knitting One to One Tuition - 2 hours
Beginners Knitting One to One Tuition - 2 hours - £50
You’ve got all those wonderful yarns, hand spun or commercial.
What are you going knit?
Do you have the skills to knit or do you need help?
- Learn why and how to use a wrap-around gauge.
- How to cast on and why there are different techniques.
- Use different needle sizes.
- Learn how to form a knit and purl stitch.
- You will be given an Ideas Project book to take notes.
At the end of this course you should go away with a sample, learnt why your knitting tension is your own and how that affects the needle size.With the knowledge and skills you gain from this course you can begin your first project with confidence.
If you want to bring your own yarn and needles, please let Sue know.