Easy Peasy Wool & Silk Dyes
- Easy Peasy Dyes give outstanding results on wool and silk fibres/fabric.
- 10g of Easy Peasy Dye will dye 250g of fibre/fabric at full strength.
- Easy Peasy Dyes have a built in mordant (Alum).
- Easy Peasy Dyes are made in Britain.
- Easy Peasy Dyes are manufactured to British Standard !SO7000.
This Colour Wheel can be very useful when planning projects with colour. Colours opposite each other are complimentary those next to each other are analogous. Colour harmony creates and delivers visual interest and a sense of order.
A colour circle based on red, yellow and blue is traditional in art. The first in circular form was developed by Sir Isaac Newton in 1666.