Terms and Conditions
1. Who we are.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is a sole trader organisation operating in the United Kingdom.
We collect data as necessary to process your orders. This includes your name and delivery details. We do not collect and credit card or other payment information.
We do not pass on any information to third parties.
When you order from us you have created an account which you can access at any time to see your order history.
You can delete all your information at any time.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
We use several Google tools and Bing tools to monitor the performance of our website. None of this monitoring is able to individually identify a single customer.
Within the website we monitor the following.
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise when a customer returns to our website.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
3. Product catalogue and ordering
We make every possible effort to ensure that the website only displays products in stock. In extraordinary cases it is possible that an item may not be in stock when you order. In this case you will be advised of the expected delivery time or any alternatives on offer. If you wish to cancel your order in these circumstances you may do so so for an immediate full refund.
4. Right to cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the Consumer Contracts Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online.
These regulations change from time to time. See the link above for the latest UK government advice. If you change your mind about an order after the order has been despatched you may return the item(s) but in this case you must pay the return postage.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (link). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.