1. All items purchased from Hilltop Spinning and Weaving Centre, here after referred to as Hilltop, are covered by Hilltop’s ‘No Quibble’ Guarantee. In addition items produced by Ashford Handicraft Ltd, Ashburton, New Zealand are guaranteed by them.
2. Items delivered by Royal Mail, ParcelForce or other agents should arrive intact and undamaged.
as soon as possible or within 14 days of receipt of goods.
4. Hilltop guarantees to refund your money if you are not completely satisfied with any goods ordered and return them to us in good condition within 28 days of purchase, and in original packaging where applicable.
5. Refunds for items damaged in transit when delivered by Royal Mail or Parcelforce:
a. If items purchased from Hilltop have been paid by DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, those goods need to be returned within 14 days of receipt to Hilltop. Upon receipt of those damaged goods in transit, a refund will be made.
6. Refunds for items received that are faulty
a. Hilltop should be informed of the fault as soon as possible or after a maximum of 28 days after the date of purchase.
b. Depending what the fault is either a replacement part or unit will be sent as soon as it becomes available.
c. Under these circumstances Hilltop will keep the customer informed.
7. If the incorrect items have been ordered from Hilltop by you and replacement goods are required andhave been paid by DEBIT/CREDIT CARD.
a. Providing that the original goods are returned to Hilltop in good condition within 28 days of purchase. The difference in price will be advised. If the item costs more than the originally ordered goods, then payment will be requested before sending the replacement goods.
b. Providing that the original goods are returned to Hilltop in good condition within 28 days of purchase. If the replacement goods are valued at less than the original goods, a refund will be allowed using the same DEBIT/CREDIT card but an administration charge of £5 will be incurred.
8. Refunds for items that have been incorrectly sent by Hilltop
Providing that the original goods are returned to Hilltop in good condition within 14 days of receipt, the cost of return postage will be refunded upon receipt of the goods.
9. Refunds of monies paid by cash or cheque.
a. Refunds will, whenever possible, be paid in the same form as the original payment unless agreed otherwise with the customer.